Friday, March 6, 2009

bad luck

what a week i had this week....on Tuesday it was a fine day...when to work as usual...the all of a sudden i feel uncomfortable just after lunch...i thought it was just the food i had...so i din bother abt it...then around 4pm..it became worse...i was so dizzy until i cant even stand...i had to lay down on the floor on my company customer floor...how embarrassing i was with all ppl look n asking....all this while i look tough showing no weakness at all....yet all became.....i thought i everyone has bad days...so after a while i had to pack up n leave for dr....n i have to drive there all by myself...even worse when rest d clinic....it was close for dinner until 7pm...n i reach there around 5.45 or so...what to do....not going to wait there for 1hrs 15 in front of the clinic???? y dun i just go back home home return at 7pm....???that just wat i did....<1hr>...the dr at last give a medical leave for 1 day...the dr thought of not giving me a mc....i did what i can to get some rest that i needed...so there i got my mc when out for my partime....not a very had work....so i still can stand for few hrs...

the next day i had my rest...."rest but being or to do some house work.....n u called that a rest...???"...anyway i did it.....

then the next getting a bit better i went to work....reached customer place around 10++am...just about to start work...i fell from the ladder that i brought from my company....it was a multi position ladder where u can change to any position that fits ur working place...i made a 'A' position as it was quite high...the joint of the ladder just collapse i just fall like bird just being shoot down...lucky i was able to balance back a bit so that my feet should land before my body..if not...i think i might be in the hospital by now....n the time it happen was just before 11am...i had to call for help...my leg muscle were stiff...i even walk right...so my coll took me to the dr...the dr said i was lucky i hurt my back bone if not i'll be in total mess...he gave me 2 day mc....tough week for a tough job with a tough life like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Count Me ON